Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LAMENT FOR THE LOST COMMENTS

‘Little knowledge is a dangerous thing’
Never more truly said;
Tried fiddling with my blog and
Abracadabra-all the comments vanished!

Asked a couple of friends to help me out
“lost all my comments” I wailed;
Almost read their minds, I could:
“Why didn’t the posts accompany the comments?”

One dear pal assured me I’m not alone
there are more dimwits like me;
She guided to a website and said
“Post your problem in the thread”(!)

All that I know is the one I use with the needle
Gnashing her teeth, I could hear her
praying all her Gods for forbearance
but managed to ram it into my head!

Followed her instructions, I did
and now waiting with bated breath
and crossed fingers for the day
comments choose to come back to my blog!!

4 comments:

The Rain Crab said...

Well... I also do crazy stuff like this ;)

Latha Nair said...

Even if its the post thats gone I could ve set it right. Unfortunately I can do nothing about the comments :(

Bennyh said...

Hey, looks like u ve got back some of the comments. Mine are there. Checked it out now!!

Latha Nair said...

@Benny-yes, a sweet friend helped me out. Retrieved the ones posted last month. Lost the earlier ones. Anyway happy about it